Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hello Internet!

Hi! I'm Eloise. I'm a Lhasa Apso. I'm originally from Louisiana (Geaux Tigers!), but my mom moved to Alabama to go to school, and she had to bring me (of course!). She married my dad a few months ago, so my last name changed, but that's cool! I love my dad. I'm so happy that he's here! My favorite things (besides my mom and dad!) are naps, sleeping late, treats, vanilla bones, and kisses. My mom and dad are the best. They even fenced in the backyard for me! I was so excited! No leashes. My life was perfect!

Until 3 weeks ago. What happened you ask? Sassy happened.

I used to be able to eat when I wanted, sleep when I wanted, play when I wanted, give kisses when I wanted, get petted when I wanted, anything. Those were the days. Then mom came home with Sassy. She's loud, and she doesn't like to sleep. She's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I don't know what that means, but I'm pretty sure I don't like it. She interferes with everything I like.

I just ignored it for a little while, but mom said I had to get used to her because she was going to be around for a while. So, I'm making the best of it. Occasionally, I play tug of war with her which is pretty fun I guess. I still keep wondering when she's going to leave. For good.
Here are some pics of us!

This is what I saw when I looked in the car.


Our first meeting. Ugh.


Sassy's First Dinner



Do we have to keep her?



She sure does like this bone!


I got a new toy!!!


I don't want to get down! And you can't make me!


Ok, she is cute.


So, thanks for checking out my (um, our) blog! Sassy is a rascal, so I'm sure we'll have a lot to say and post. Sassy got to go to the beach. Lucky! We'll get those pictures on here asap!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment